Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good Morning Blessings...

The blessing will only keep working if it is continuously passed around.

If you are a recipient of a blessing, Keep the blessing working

By being the source of blessing to other people.

This morning when I awoke

And saw the sun

Above, I softly said, 'Good morning, Lord,

Bless everyone I love'

Right away I thought of you and said a loving prayer,

That He would bless you specially,

And keep you free from care.

I thought of all the happiness a day could hold in store,

I wished it all for you because no one deserves it more.

I felt so warm and good inside,

My heart was all aglow.

I know God heard my prayers for you,

He hears them all, you know.

pass this along

To someone else to spread the good feelings.

' When you reach the end of your rope,.....

You will find the hem of

GOD'S garment. '

No comments:

Post a Comment