Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CHECK YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE

Check your Driver's License


> I definitely removed mine. I suggest you all do the same.

> Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the

> Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and

> there it was...picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security! Go

> to the web site, and check it out. It's unbelievable!

> Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on

> file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box

> marked 'Please Remove'. This will remove it from

> public viewing, but not from law enforcement. Please notify

> all your friends so they can protect themselves, too.

&g

t; Believe me they will thank you for it.

> http://www.license.shorturl.com/

>

2 comments:

  1. The style make an effort to delightful. All of them significant knowledge really are designed choosing massive amount historical past feel. I would like the whole thing notably. rijbewijs kopen

    ReplyDelete