Sunday, March 7, 2010

WOLF HYBRIDS AS PETS

Hi, I am Catrina and you can call me CAT. I am writing today on Wolf Hybrids. I have ( 33 ) years experience with them as my pets. I love them more than any other dog and I love all dogs. Wolves can make wonderful pets but there is a few things you need to know. They are so loyal and family oriented. They are one of the smartest animals on earth. According to Animal Planet the Wolf is the third smartest animal only to be beaten by the Dolphin and the Horse as # 2. I have been so happy having Wolves and Wolf Hybrids in my life. their incredible brilliance and happy attitudes and loving family ways make a person so very happy. They will get very easily bored, they need a lot of attention and a lot of love. If your thinking of getting one as a pet you need to know these things. They can jump very high and if they do not have a lot of attention they will escape to find happiness. Some can dig holes as some dogs do if they are a digger and Wolf blood can dig big holes. You can not hit them, they need lots of love and should be trained through love as all living things should. If left alone and not given love they will leave. If you tie them they can get mean as I myself would and any dog that is left tied and alone. They need a lot of attention and if you can't give them this I would not recommend you get one for a pet. They can however bring a lot of love and happiness to a home that can offer a lot of attention and love. I have been the happiest ever, having them in my life for so many years, they are part of my life and I would say they are part of my Soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment