Wednesday, March 10, 2010

IRRITATING POLITICIANS

IRRITATING POLITICIANS
Hi it's Cat, I am writing today on Meg Whitman... A California running mate for the Governor position of the State of California. I am furious about her and her commercials on T.V.. She is stating in her commercials that she wants to bring jobs back to Calif., and that is one of her biggest pleas in her speech. She is one of the women who started eBay. She has made many changes to eBay and I know this due to I have been an eBay member for over ten years. I noticed every time a change was made on eBay it kept getting worse every time. I guess they were making changes to save money. It was not making eBay a better place as I hated every change more and more and I voiced my opinions but they never helped. Then as I said Meg Whitman in her Governor speeches on T.V., she states she wants to bring job's back to Calif., but in the last three weeks as I had to call eBay each time I would notice that I was no longer talking to someone from the United States. I would be talking to people from India and other countries. This makes me furious that she is stating in her T.V. commercials that she is wanting to bring jobs back to Calif., and in the same instance she is taking the jobs out of Calif., and sending them to other countries! I feel in my opinion that she is a huge hypocrite! I am furious with her for taking our jobs away and stating she will bring them back if she gets elected Governor. This is so irritating to find politicians who out and out lie to get elected. We don't need another lying politician we need an honest one. I thought I would vote for her until I found she did this. I refuse to vote for a hypocrite politician. I wanted to view this opinion to bring this to the attention of other Californians before we get another lying Governor! Thank you for your time and care in this matter! Have a Beautiful Day And Take Great Care To You All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment